- Bitcoin-based P2P Lending Platform Bitbond Raises $670,000
- WePay Closes $40 Million Series D Round Led by FTV Capital
- Misys Launches FusionBanking Essence Islamic
Around the web
- SEKUR Me debuts Apple Pay for online purchases featuring universal buy-button and one-click mobile payments.
- Intuit launches Sync with PayPal to help SMBs simplify tasks with QuickBooks online data-integrations.
- LifePay announces plans to expand into Southeast Asia in wake of ipoxPro acquisition.
- The Guardian highlights Azimo as a “well-established” alternative to banks regarding money-transfer overseas.
- NYSE’s new Bitcoin Index is powered by Coinbase.
- Anheuser-Busch Employees Credit Union to deploy online- and mobile-banking solutions from Digital Insight.
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Federal Credit Union adds processing and additional solutions from Fiserv.
- Community Banks and Credit Unions go live with Touch ID in mobile banking through Malauzai Software.
- Arxan appoints Sam Rehman as chief technology officer.
- Nerdwallet features Seattle-based Lighter Capital.
- Bankless Times talks with Brock Blake, Lendio CEO, about the company’s success.
- PayNearMe to offer its cash payment service to Telinta’s service-provider customers.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.