- “Finovate Debuts: Daon Brings Security and Convenience to Mobile Authentication”
- “Quid Unveils New Data Visualization Solution, Opus“
Around the web
- Thomson Reuters partners with FX analytics firm, BestX.
- Visa announces two-day, digital payments hackathon during 2016 UAE Innovation Week.
- First Financial Bank chooses Fiserv as new technology partner.
- FXCM and QuantConnect team up to offer live trading integration.
- Kontomatik expands to Italy, now the tenth country served by Kontomatik’s banking API.
- Envestnet | Yodlee unveils incoming 2016-2017 incubator class.
- The Age reports SocietyOne to start making profits within the next 12 to 18 months.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.