- “Finovate, FinDEVr Alums Earn AWS Financial Services Competency Status”
Around the web
- FIS and Trunomi team up to build a data protection solution to help FIs comply with new EU regulations.
- PYMNTS.com looks at Concur and its partnership with China DataCom Corporation.
- Comarch to integrate EyeVerify into its Smart Finance and Corporate Banking solutions.
- FinDEVr alum Symbiont hires Dr. Lisa Yin as new chief security officer and chief cryptographer.
- D3 Banking adds more than a million users to its digital banking platform.
- Hypepotamus interviews CTO Amala Duggirala, Kabbage’s new chief technology officer.
- Cachet Financial Solutions develops new prepaid banking platform for CereTel.
- Tuition.io wins 2016 Best In Biz Awards.
- Financial Brand: Moven promotes financial health with ‘Smart Savings Account’
- RealtyMogul.com unveils new lower minimum of $1,000 for investment in its online REIT, MogulREIT I.
- Business Standard profiles MarketsMojo and its algorithm-based approach to stock market analysis.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.