- “Five Degrees Raises $10 Million in New Funding”
Around the web
- Through partnerships with Arvest Bank and First Tennessee Bank, D3 Banking adds 1+ million users to its digital banking platform.
- Jack Henry partners with Early Warning to offer P2P payment service Zelle to FI clients.
- TIS deploys cloud-based forms-processing integrated with Salesforce for electricity supplier Powercor Australia.
- Credit Karma expands operations to Canada.
- Lending Robot files to form pooled investment fund.
- Xero launches Xero HQ for accountants and bookkeepers.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.