- Holvi and SumUp Join Forces to Serve SMEs and the Self-Employed
- CUneXus Closes $5 million Series A
Around the web
- Cybersecurity innovator DefenseStorm adds Libertyville Savings Bank and PrimeRevenue as clients.
- Prasac, the largest microfinance institution in Cambodia, launches mobile banking services courtesy of TranzWare from Compass Plus.
- The New York Times features PayActiv.
- Cachet Financial Services partners with the Central Bank of Kansas City to roll out a reloadable prepaid card program.
- Payworks partners with VBO Tickets.
- OutsideIQ Brings Due Diligence Platform DDIQ to New International Markets
- TSYS EVP and CIO Patricia Watson writes about the importance of strong enterprise architecture in fintech for CIO Review.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.