- Trizic raises $3 million in seed funding from Operative Capital. See Trizic at FinovateSpring 2015 in San Jose next week.
Around the web
- Wallaby Financial partners with NXT-ID to bring Wocket Smart Wallet to Wallaby customers.
- Asseco SEE teams up with UniCredit CEE to launch its fully native new generation tablet banking solution in six Eastern European countries.
- Nomis Solutions taps Michael DeGusta as vice president and chief architect.
- Service Credit Union offers mobile banking services with Touch ID, courtesy of pilot program run by Digital Insight.
- Financeit partners with eOriginal Inc., bringing eSignature technology to Financeit customers.
- Studio Movie Grill launches digital gift cards powered by CashStar.
- Banking Exchange column on real-time payments in the U.S. features FIS, Dwolla, and Ripple.
- Zopa to help provide financing for Uber drivers looking to buy their cars, rather than rent them.
- American Banker features LendKey. Check them out at FinovateSpring next week in San Jose.
- American Banker reports that partnerships fuel Lending Club’s unexpectedly fast growth.
- BizEquity launches new ‘Adviser Office’ service.
- Pepperi partners with Xero to extend cloud accounting with mobile sales automation.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.