- GBG Group Agrees to Acquire IDScan Biometrics
- Check out this week’s FinDEVr APIntelligence.
- Kreditech Launches Online POS Financing Solution
- Fenergo Adds Enhanced Rules, Remediation to its CRS Compliance Solution
- From CEO to Deputy Mayor, Xendpay’s Rajesh Agrawal Heads to City Hall
Around the web
- The Paypers interviews ACI Worldwide’s Craig Saks, group president of strategic products.
- The Media Line’s column on CyberWeek 2016 at Tel Aviv University features ThetaRay.
- PYMNTS.com chats with Jeff Hampton, TSYS director of product marketing.
- Greg Smith, Blooom president; Aaron David Bauer, Envestnet Executive MD; and Andy Swan of LikeFolio earn spots on Investment News’ 40 Under 40 list.
- Matt Fellowes resigns as chief innovation officer at Morningstar—which bought HelloWallet in 2014—to build retirement software.
- ID Analytics secures patent for systematic detection of fraud rings.
- Fenergo enhances CRS compliance solution with enhanced rules and remediation.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.