- “Trulioo’s GlobalGateway Available in BRIC Countries”
- “Kabbage Reaches $2 Billion in Loans in 5 Years”
- “Coinbase to Support Ether; Rebrands Exchange Service as GDAX”
- “MaxMyInterest Launches Client Invitation Feature”
- “Finovate Debuts: Personetics Helps Banks Provide Personalized Guidance to Customers”
Around the web
- OnDeck adds to credit offerings available to Canadian small businesses.
- Thomson Reuters and Hong Kong Exchange and Clearing Ltd. to create new indices for the Chinese currency, the renminbi.
- ACI Worldwide earns technical accreditation to provide access to real-time, faster payments in the U.K.
- Markit unveils compliance solution to help meet new FRTB, market risk capital requirements.
- Fiserv to integrate ADAPA from Zementis to enhance its Financial Crime Risk Management Platform.
- TSYS launches Virtual Payment Precept to streamline B2B virtual payments and enhance the ePayables process flow.
- Saved Plus rebrands as PlentyFI.
- Dwolla adds more banks to its instant account-verification flow.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.