- “Fenergo Moves into Middle Eastern Market”
- “SuiteBox Teams Up with Midwinter to Ease Compliance Burdens for Investment Advisers”
- “SigFig Partnership with UBS Features Equity Investment, Tools for Wealth Managers”
- “PIMCO Selects Markit and KYC.com to Bolster Onboarding”
Around the web
- PaymentEye interviews Azimo CEO Michael Kent in discussion with Ricky Knox, Tandem CEO.
- Sberbank introduces fundraising function in mobile application.
- Guardian Analytics partners with the Norman Group.
- WePay unveils its white-label mPOS solution.
- Misys wins awards for its work with Bank of Beijing and Vietnam Technological & Commercial Joint Stock Bank.
- Green Dot announces plans to divide chairman and CEO roles.
- Michigan First FCU leverages Insuritas to power Michigan First Insurance Agency for its members.
- Bleu selected for VC Fintech Accelerator in Little Rock, Arkansas.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.