- Check out our FinovateSpring 2015 Sneak Peek: Part 6
Around the web
- Financial-Planning provides an in-depth profile of Motif Investing.
- Rippleshot to join SixThirty accelerator’s Spring 2015 cohort.
- The Globe and Mail highlights Nymi’s take on wearable security.
- Bluefin Payment Systems partners with Paydunk to offer an all-in-one mobile security and integrated e-commerce payment solution.
- ThreatMetrix wins Best Anti-Malware Product and Hot Company in MFA at 2015 Cyber Defense Magazine Awards.
- Orion Advisor Services partners with Jemstep to bring independent advisers who use Orion’s platform the benefits of robo-adviser automation.
- PayNearMe enables Philadelphia bike-share program-members to pay their fees using cash.
- TickSmith adds Book Replay Module to Its TickVault Platform.
- Barron’s feature on robo-advisers quotes Kevin Pohmer, president of Financial Guard.
- Global Debt Registry names Kathy Simmermon as EVP of business development.
- Fox Business interviews Lending Tree CEO Doug Lebda.
- Feature on card controls highlights solutions developed by Malauzai Software. See Malauzai at FinovateSpring 2015 in May.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.