- “Dashlane Brings on Former Fab.com CFO”
- Check out this week’s “FinDEVr APIntelligence”
Around the web
- ACI Worldwide teams up with Verifone to provide European food retailer Auchan Group with a pan-European card payments platform.
- Misys earns 2016 Excellence Award for Transformational Client Engagement at the Global Summit on Customer Engagement.
- PYMNTS.co takes a look at App Annie and its recent acquisition of AppScotch.
- Geezeo announces partnership with King Fish Media.
- MicroStrategy launches version 10.3 of its enterprise analytics platform, MicroStrategy 10 Secure Enterprise.
- Markit acquires credit default swap (CDS) pricing service from Fitch Solutions.
- Money Summit interviews Mohamed Khalis, Moven’s head of product, data and marketing, in a discussion on UX.
- Ignite Sales and Central Bancompany are recognized as award finalists at The Best of FinXTech Awards.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.