- “BBVA Acquires Holvi for Undisclosed Sum”
- “Swipely Rebrands as Upserve to Focus Exclusively on Restaurants”
Around the web
- TransferTo forges strategic partnership with emerging markets telecom, Millicom.
- Digital Insight adds Android Fingerprint ID to its mobile banking app.
- Nomis Solutions hires Frank Bria as vice president and go-to-market leader for new presentment optimization and personalized pricing initiative.
- Xero extends partnership with MidPoint to make cross-border procurement easier.
- Hyperwallet adds two new VPs: Tomas Likar and Daniel Berardo. See Hyperwallet at FinDEVr 2016 in New York this month.
- Kasasa accountholders can now use their institution-issued credit card to qualify for rewards.
- USA Today interviews Brendon McQueen, CEO of Tuition.io.
- BioCatch granted new patent to detect user ID on electronic devices.
- Lighter Capital has funded seven new clients so far this year.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.