- “Signifyd Raises $20 Million in Series B Led by Menlo Ventures”
- “Ping Identity Launches New Features, Multi-Factor Authentication API”
- “Trusted Knight Lands Series B Funding, Acquires Sentrix Web Technologies Assets”
- “Live from London: FinovateEurope 2016 Demo Videos Now Available“
Around the web
- Minnesota-based Wings Financial Credit Union to deploy account opening technology from Gro Solutions.
- NICE Systems announces strategic partnership with The Boston Consulting Group (BCG).
- Cisco to serve as the “priority technology partner” to BBVA in new strategic alliance.
- NYMBUS teams up with Geezeo, adding white label PFM technology to its full-stack, core banking platform.
- Pymnts features Stockpile.
- Xerox enters into global reseller agreement with Top Image Systems.
- Emirates NBD Group and the Open Bank Project launch a global competition for fintech startups.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.