- Finovate Debuts: PhotoPay’s BlinkOCR Recognizes Data by Context.
- Finovate Alums Win Gold, Silver, and Bronze at PYMNTS Innovation Awards 2015.
Around the Web:
- PYMNTS interviews DealStruck CEO & Co-founder about how the startup works with traditional banks. Come see DealStruck demo at FinovateSpring 2015.
- BBC News features BehavioSec’s behavioral biometrics security.
- iZettle integrates with Xero to keep business’ sales, VAT, deposits & processing fees updated with accounting.
- Consumers Credit Union deploys online, mobile, and tablet banking solutions from Digital Insight.
- Arxan Technologies earns finalist spot in Info Security Product Guide’s Annual 2015 Global Excellence Awards.
- Gartner’s CRM Vendor Guide 2015 features Comarch.
- Robb Gaynor, chief product officer for Malauzai Software, talks about plans for an Apple Watch app. See Malauzai demo its technology in San Jose at FinovateSpring 2015.
- True Potential launches True Potential One to help investors consolidate and simplify their finances.
- The Economic Times feature on mobile banking quotes BankBazaar.com CEO Adhil Shetty.
- Dealstruck appoints Ryan Campbell as Vice President of Sales.
- Quantopian-supported research to be published in Stocks & Commodities magazine.
- Oink featured on NBC 24 Today’s Money Monday program
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.