- “Gusto, Formerly ZenPayroll, Closes on $50 Million Funding”
- “U.K.-Based Yoyo Rolls Out Mobile Wallet in U.S.”
Around the web
- B2B commerce technology company Handshake teams up with Xero.
- Braintree launches new extension of its v.zero SDK in partnership with Magento Commerce.
- CRIF Credit Solutions unveils new, fully responsive website geared toward international audiences.
- Business Insider names Kabbage, Twilio, and Prosper as 3 of 42 startups that grew to be worth billions in 2015.
- Top Image Systems to deploy eFLOW Digital Mailroom at GED Bulgaria.
- NerdWallet’s five financial tips from robo-adviser CEOs feature insights from leaders of Betterment, Wealthfront, TradeKing Advisors, FutureAdvisor, and Personal Capital.
- Nine months after launching, One Touch from PayPal reaches 10 million users in 23 countries.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.