- “Mark Shifke Named Green Dot CFO After Interim Term”
- “PaySwag Helps Cloud Lending Solutions Go Mobile”
- “Finovate Debuts: DAVO Automates Sales Tax”
- Check out the second installment of our FinovateEurope Sneak Peek series:
Around the web
- Utah Community Credit Union chooses DNA(R) account platform from Fiserv.
- TechEU interviews Sebastian Siemiatkowski, Klarna CEO.
- Tactile Finance CEO Nicole Hamilton earns spot in The Inman Group’s Top 101 innovators.
- VentureBeat names Twilio as 1 of 36 tech companies that could go public in 2016.
- Bankless Times: Pindrop can tell you who is really on the phone.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.