- FinovateSpring 2015 Sneak Peek: Part 3 is up. Check out what 7 presenting companies have to offer at the next Finovate.
- AuthenticID Teams Up with MyECheck to Provide Document Authentication
Around the Web
- OEM agreement between Kofax and BlackHawk Network enables mobile capture on GoWallet digital wallet.
- Early Warning and BioCatch to collaborate in new data-sharing consortium.
- Q2 teams up with Acculynk to provide real-time P2P payment service.
- 2Chimps reviews Motif Investing.
- The Netbanker Blog is Moving to Finovate.com.
- Lending Club and Citi partner with Varadero Capital to facilitate up to $150 million in loans to provide affordable credit to underserved borrowers and communities.
- Options trading tool, Orca, partners with Tradier for its Brokerage API.
- Prosper and OnDeck partner to offer customers more lending options.
- GDS Link integrates MiiCard’s DirectID into its Credit Risk Management platform to reduce risk and increase conversion rates.
- Lendio acquires Business Bounce to accelerate business lending on its marketplace platform.
- PaySimple awarded Marketing Team of the Year by Marketo.
- TechCrunch reports: SecondMarket launching product to put more control over secondary sales in the hands of startups.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.