Around the web
- Financial Times talks with Zopa CEO Giles Andrews and his plan to disrupt banks.
- Wipro acquires Cellent in 73 million euro deal.
- Actimize from NICE Systems reaches 150 million customer milestone with its anti-fraud, cybercrime protections.
- Radius launches improvements to its Global Payroll tool by introducing a way for employers to consolidate payroll across jurisdictions.
- Xero introduces podcast series for small business.
- Tech in Asia names Tradehero one of five interesting startups from Singapore.
- Meniga partners with Bankdata to provide personal finance management to 11 banks in Denmark.
- First Castle Federal Credit Union partners with BancVue.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.