- “Fintech Developers, Lock in Presale Savings for the Very First FinDEVr in NYC”
- “Q2 Acquires Social Money in $10 Million Deal”
- Check out the latest developer news in this week’s edition of “FinDEVr APIntelligence”
Around the web
- Employee Benefit News features Financial Guard in a discussion on the rise of robo-advisers.
- Misys unveils its next-generation capital markets trading platform in the cloud, Misys FusionCapital.
- CO-OP Financial Services to help credit unions deploy MasterPass from MasterCard.
- ING expands its host card emulation (HCE) mobile payment service to all of its customers in the Netherlands. Join ING in London for FinovateEurope 2016.
- Intuit partners with Fundbox to provide invoice financing for SMEs.
- Technical.ly Delaware profiles Global Debt Registry.
- Nostrum Group urges personalization in digital lending in new report on digital finance. See Nostrum at FinovateEurope 2016 in February.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.