- “Make Mine Meniga: Santander Selects a PFM Partner”
Around the web
- First Tennessee Bank licenses digital banking platform from D3 Banking.
- Nutmeg goes live with new back office courtesy of Babel Systems.
- Canadian Innovation Exchange names TIO Networks as one of Canada’s 20 hottest and most innovative public tech companies.
- Actiance releases expanded supervisory review capabilities for Alcatraz, its cloud-based archive for a broad range of communication channels.
- Coinbase launches bitcoin price charts, international translations, and consolidated accounts.
- Dealflow to launch Dealflow 2.0 in webinar next week.
- Aberdeen Asset Management selects Markit to value hard-to-price assets for positions with limited market-data.
- Developer reviews Authy’s two-factor authentication.
- Nexmo launches Verify SDK.
- Motif teams up with U.S. Bank’s Ascent Private Capital Management to offer new digital tools to Ascent’s advisers.
- Kantox partners with NoviCap to offer customers a stronger financial service.
- Central Bank of Kansas City to issue Cachet’s prepaid cards.
- WSJ features Zighra.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.