Around the web
- mBank partners with PayU to bring mTransfer Mobile to Poland.
- Techcrunch profiles TransferTo.
- WS Integration awarded Little British Battler status by Techmarketview.
- BizEquity named one of the ‘Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America’ by Entrepreneur magazine’s Entrepreneur 360 Awards.
- Bluepoint Solutions partners with Gro Solutions for mobile account opening.
- Germany-based vaamo now enables customers to open accounts online.
- Irish Mirror features Revolut among 8 startups “you need to know about” at the Web Summit in Dublin.
- PYMNTS interviews Ripple CTO Stefan Thomas.
- Forbes takes a look at how Dwolla is bringing real-time payment technology to CME Group.
- BNY Mellon’s Leda Glyptis lists Heckyl Technologies among her personal favorite startups.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.