- Early Warning Acquires Authentify
- Dealstruck Raises $8 Million in Funding, $50 Million for New Credit Facility
- BBVA Taps Dwolla for Real-time Money Transfers
Around the web
- Vouch launches its social network for credit. See Vouch at FinovateSpring 2015 in San Jose.
- Retail Week features Zooz as its Start-up of the Week.
- Vermont Federal Credit Union partners with Insuritas to open and manage turnkey insurance agency.
- Optimal Payments integrates Jumio’s Netverify into its NETELLER stored-value service.
- BillGuard launches custom categories capability.
- Taulia Launches Research Arm, Taulia Labs.
- FanIQ features TradeHero.
- Norway Registers Development agrees to take 80% stake in Etronika.
- PayNearMe partners with online rent payment network RentMoola to enable landlords to take rent in cash online.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.