- “Munich-Based Fidor Bank Launches in the UK” —Check out Fidor Bank at FinDEVr, 6/7 October, in San Francisco.
Around the web
- New P2P lending app, Ledge, leverages Venmo technology.
- CNET features Wealthfront, Betterment, FutureAdvisor, SigFig, and Personal Capital in a look at investment in robo-advisers.
- American Banker profiles PaySwag and its strategy to put a gamified face on debt collection.
- Kashoo unveils version 4.4 of its iOS app.
- American Legion magazine interviews Mark Rockefeller, StreetShares CEO and co-founder.
- itBit announces new higher withdrawal limits.
- Digital Retail Apps CEO and founder Wendy MacKinnon Keith wins 2015 Women in Payments Innovation Award.
- InvestorJunkie lists its top 15 robo-advisers, featuring eight Finovate alums.
- Braintree and PayPal reflect on their two-year anniversary. See Braintree show off its APIs at FinDEVr in San Francisco, 6/7 October.
- EQ features DAVO’s sales-tax solution.
- Bank Innovation highlights Ldger’s demo at FinovateFall last week.
- Forbes features Aerospike. See Aerospike’s presentation at FinDEVr San Francisco on 6/7 October.