- “FinovateFall 2015: A Week in Tweets”
- Check out the final installment in our FinDEVr Preview series:
Around the web
- edo Interactive brings its card-linking technology to the Rewards Network.
- ZenPayroll changes its name to “Gusto,” adds health care and worker’s compensation to its services.
- Boku partners with Japan’s Ueshima Coffee Company to allow customers to top up coffee cards using their mobile phones.
- Cachet Financial Solutions receives approval from its issuing bank and MasterCard to offer Select Mobile Money for corporate clients.
- KPMG and Matchi form alliance to enhance access to financial innovation.
- Radius Bank partners with Prosper to direct customers interested in personal loans to the marketplace lender and receive referral fees.
- Eastern Bank to pilot Stratos partner program.
- Handpoint receives undisclosed investment from Icelandic VCs Eyrir Sprotar and Frumtak to fuel U.S. expansion.
- WePay launches ACH-transfer capability to expand its payment-type platforms offered to customers.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.