- “FinovateFall 2015: Mapping Fintech’s International Neighborhood”
- Check out the final installment of FinovateFall Sneak Peeks:
Around the web
- Feedzai teams up with Socure to combine social biometrics with fraud-risk scoring. See Socure at FinovateFall 2015 in New York City next week.
- Moven CEO Brett King joins the advisory board for Jumio.
- Fiserv joins Visa, Citi, Nasdaq, and Capital One in $30 million funding of blockchain startup, Chain. Join Fiserv in New York City next week for FinovateFall 2015.
- iSignthis confirms the adequacy of its KYC services for use by financial institutions in the U.S.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.