- SME Challenger Bank Recognise Signs on Mambu.
- Digital Realty to Buy Interxion for $8.4 Billion.
Around the web
- Stratifyd expands workforce by 200 people, moves to a new 30,000 square-foot office.
- Lendio named to MountainWest Capital Network’s 2019 Utah 100 List.
- Square leverages DriveWealth’s trading API to compete with the likes of Robinhood.
- Signicat now offers identity verification in 208 countries through identity document scanning, web-based video interviews, and NFC scanning of passports.
- SpareBank1 to leverage Minna Technologies to help customers cancel their unwanted subscriptions.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.