- Globespan Capital Partners
- Menlo Ventures
- Inventus Capital
The round brings Credit Sesame’s total funding to almost $20 million and is intended to help the company expand its customer base.
Credit Sesame has already seen a lot of growth since it launched in April of 2010:
- Oversees more than $22 billion in consumer debt
- Finds $175 million a month in savings for users
- Almost half frequent the site 2- 3 times per month
- Revenue growth has quadrupled quarter over quarter
To learn more about Credit Sesame, watch its FinovateFall 2011 demo.