Autumn has made its appearance here in the U.S. which is a welcome reminder that our annual Hong Kong conference is just around the corner. FinovateAsia tickets are on sale now, so pick yours up while you still can and join the 450+ gathering in Hong Kong on November 7 & 8 (plus, save $300 off the list price when you book by this Friday, September 29!).
To whet your appetite for two days of fintech innovation, we’re releasing a few brief introductions on some of the presenting companies for FinovateAsia 2017. Be sure to stay tuned for our Sneak Peek series to learn more about the innovators and entrepreneurs who will take the stage at the JW Marriott this November.
- AApay – an app/web platform for customers and merchants to pay a bill together with different mobile payments
- additiv – a SaaS-based robo advisor for wealth managers to quickly launch digital wealth offerings with a wizard-like configurator, avoiding the difficultly, cost, and risk of doing so internally
- AK BARS DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES – Aimee – a cloud platform based on deep learning algorithms for automating routine operations in contact centers
- Bambu – a recommendation engine to address the lack of guidance in financial planning for users not familiar with financing
- Bank4You – an innovative mobile bank app solving issues around international payment and money transfers
- Call Levels – The CLAIRE customizable chatbot framework uses AI to help customer service officers avoid inefficient communication and transaction structures
- CASHOFF – offering complete collection/analysis of consumer data for banks through the aggregation of balances, receipts, and machine learning
- CreditMantri – using the power of data and technology to offer credit to those seeking it in India, regardless of good, damaged or no credit history
- Ephesoft – Transact Cloud Services – supervised machine learning to aid small businesses to large enterprises classify documents and extract data in a web-based format to move their core business applications to the cloud
- Five Degrees – Matrix – a digital core banking platform allowing banks to give clients a 100% digital experience
- FUCO&SOLUTION – an interactive robo-statement to enhance customer communication and acquisition
- Gradatim – transforming banks and insurance companies to become analytics-driven through a real-time consumer analytics system
- Harborx – a gamified trading app with crowdsourced trades and FX competitions among one’s social network
- Heckyl – solving the information arbitrage with a news and sentiment analytics product featuring a proprietary hand-crafted algorithm
- i-exceed – Appzillon Micro Digital Apps – complete with functionality, UI, and integration that can be deployed independently across multiple digital applications
- Kript – blockchain mobile app to invest in crypto-assets featuring an AI guidance system
- Moven – revolutionary financial wellness platform solving declining branch revenue for banks around the world
- Solus Connect – aggregation biometric authentication combined with adaptive scoring methodology to increase application security whilst providing ease of use to the customer
- Strands – a white label business financial management platform integrated with API Hub addressing the lack of a single entry point for managing business finances and day-to-day operations
- ThreatMetrix – a real-time risk system to solve challenges in differentiating good customers from fraudulent users for eCommerce players and financial institutions using an anonymized, global Digital Identity Graph
- Velotrade – an online lending marketplace serving those with limited access to working capital
- WeInvest – a digital assistant for relationship managers to ease client management needs
- Xignite – Excel add-in for easily inputting market data
Time is running out and space is limited, so we’ll let you take it from here. Savings of $300 off the list price to our Hong Kong conference end this Friday. Stop by our FinovateAsia 2017 page and register today.
FinovateAsia 2017 is partners with: 500 Startups, Aite Group, Asia Cloud Computing Association, BankersHub, Banking Technology, BeFast.TV, BigData-MadeSimple.com, BlockExplorer, Breaking Banks, Byte Academy, Celent, Conventus Law, EbankingNews, FemTech, Financial IT, FINOLAB, Fintech Association of Hong Kong, Fintech Finance, Fintech News Hong Kong, Holland Fintech, The Hong Kong Foreign Financial Institutions Association, IBS Intelligence, Innovate Finance, Insight Alpha, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Mercator Advisory Group, NexChange, The Nilson Report, Ovum, The Paypers, Plug and Play, PR Newswire, Regulation Asia, RFi Group, SME Finance Forum, Swiss Finance + Technology Association, and World Fintech Association.