- “Take Two: Toshl Launches Version 2.0 for iOS and Web”
- “Ripple Technology Drives Invoice Trading Platform”
- “Moven to Forgo Username, Password for 80% of Mobile Account Interactions”
Around the web
- FIS launches new fintech accelerator in collaboration with Arkansas-based Venture Center.
- Prosper Marketplace taps Kunal Kaul as its new EVP of Operations.
- Newsfactor Business Report looks at prepaid debit cards for businesses offered by Green Dot, Karmic Labs, and Bento for Business.
- eSignLive from Silanis Technology named a leader in digital transaction management by Aragon Research.
- Azimo and TransferWise featured in The Telegraph as safe ways to give money during the holidays.
- The Asset highlights Fastacash in a review of how fintech is changing finance in Asia.
- Twilio Video now available to everyone in public beta.
- PayPal’s Braintree now powers Facebook payments.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.