- PYMNTS: Karen Webster interviews Spreedly CEO Justin Benson.
- Finovate alums dominate alternative lending section of Bplans’ “35 Great Ways to Fund a Small Business.”
- Check out our latest CEO Interview: Mike Iacobucci of Interactions.
- Betterment launches Betterment Institutional to bring its technology to registered investment advisors.
- G2 Crowd Gridscape at Dreamforce ’14 shows eSignLive by Silanis earning highest customer satisfaction rating.
- Kony receives Global Information Security Certifications for Enterprise Mobility Solutions.
- Iceland’s Snorrason acquires Handpoint merchant portfolio.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.