- TransferWise earns a spot on Wired UK’s list of the “100 hottest start-ups” in Europe for 2014.
- TMC Net takes a look at CU of America’s deployment of mobile banking solutions from Malauzai Software. See Malauzai at FinovateFall 2014 in New York.
- First Access Funding Corporation to deploy loan origination system (LOS) from defi SOLUTIONS.
- MasterCard Indonesia launches e-commerce initiative.
- Intuit acquires PaySuite, bringing cloud-based payroll services to Quickbooks.
- American Banker: Authentify introduces extension of xFA called Smart Choice to determine authentication mechanisms the user’s device has access to.
- Cachet Financial Solutions and Contact Solutions bring Mobile Customer Care to Prepaid Clients.
- CNBC looks at how LearnVest, Tuition.io, and ReadyForZero are making student loan payback easier.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.