- Additiv Partners with Orange Business to Bring Digital Wealth Management to FIs.
- Zopa’s Record Lending Figures Suggest a Healthy U.K. P2P Lending Sector.
- TransUnion Acquires iovation.
Around the web
- Iraq’s Banque Liban-Francaise completes upgrade to Temenos’ T24 core banking system.
- P2P lender Zopa announces 40% revenue growth and a return to profitability.
- Ohpen signs LeasePlan Bank as its latest customer.
- Efigence implements technological side of Alior Bank open banking project.
- Open Bank Project collaborates with Citizens Bank hackathon.
- The World Economic Forum names Neener Analytics as a Technology for Integrity 2018.
- YellowDog wins Business Innovation Award at inaugural Best New Business Awards.
- Finicity forges data sharing agreement with USAA.
- MapD debuts MapD 4.0 for interactive location intelligence at scale.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.