- American Banker looks at how Simple (@Simplify) is using open source technology.
- Bloomberg Businessweek features SigFig CEO, Mike Sha, discussing SigFig's business model.
- Social Lending Network reports Lending Club breaks $50 million in loans, Prosper issues a record $13.6 million in new P2P loans In June.
- Southwest Airlines' Spirit magazine features FutureAdvisor.
- ABA Subsidiary and Mortgagebot agree to extend Alliance Agreement.
- American Banker explains how SecondMarket is helping a privately-held bank in Texas find buyers for its stock.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.