- Albany Times Union reports CSI's globalVCard leads execs out of ID theft and into mobile payments.
- $3.7 bil Patelco CU commits to ThreatMetrix's malware defense software.
- Backbase powering online banking platform for Absa Group, a subsidiary of Barclays.
- American Banker reports Firethorn Mobile to power Burger King's mobile app.
- GlobalCollect offers BOKU as Mobile Payment Checkout to its Merchant Network.
- Financial Services and Big-Data Executive Mary Anne Keegan joins BillGuard as CMO.
- The WSJ reviews FutureAdvisor.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.