- CNBC covers how SecondMarket is looking to move from trading Facebook to Pinterest.
- TechCrunch reports Boku launched billing partnership with Sprint, giving it partnerships with all 4 major U.S. carriers.
- Meniga's PFM solution powers Sweden's first Smartbank, launched by Skandia.
- SecureKey adds 40 staff in past six months, reaches business and recognition milestones.
- Lendio sees nearly 500% increase in matching businesses with small business loans.
- Check Point launches free ZoneAlarm anti-virus/firewall combo.
- Forbes features article by Mike Alfred, CEO of BrightScope, discussing the differing opinions he, Personal Capital and FutureAdvisor have on the role of financial advisors.
- Fiserv to offer global ACH payments through partnership with Earthport.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.