After two days of live demos from innovative fintechs and financial services companies, today is a day dedicated to discussing the key themes and critical issues facing our industry today.
From our Investor All-Stars presentations to our special focus tracks on Future Tech, Future Payments, SME and Consumer Lending, and Digital Transformation, Day Three of FinovateFall gives us the opportunity to put two day’s worth of fintech innovation into context – and to turn that context into action: to grow and evolve, to improve ROI, and to change the customer experience for the better.
Thank you for spending the week with us here at FinovateFall. Here is the agenda for today. All times Eastern.
8:15am – 9:00am | Registration, Breakfast, and Networking
9:00am – 9:05am | Welcome from Finovate
9:05am – 9:35am | Investor All-Stars
9:35am – 9:50am | Mastermind Keynote featuring Jon Curtis of Samsung Electronics America
9:50am – 10:40am | Seven in Seven: 7 Expert Speakers Tackle Top Issues in Fintech
10:40am – 11:10am | Networking Break
11:10am – 11:25am | Special Address: The Growth of In-Car Intelligent Assistants
11:25am – 11:40am | Mastermind Keynote: The Future of Digital Identity is NOW
11:40am – 12:05pm | Five in Five: 5 Expert Speakers Tackle Top Issues in Fintech
12:05pm – 1:05pm | Lunch and Networking Break
1:05pm – 2:25pm | Finovate Focus Tracks
- Future Tech
- Fireside Chat: Digital Currencies, Diem, Central Bank Digital Currencies & Blockchain – Are Digital Currencies & Blockchain Finally Gaining Traction with FIs?
- Mastermind Keynote featuring Nick Mates of Lendr
- Keynote Address: Harnessing AI to Improve Efficiencies, Increase Margins, and Prevent Fraud
- Power Panel: The Conversational AI Market is Expected to Reach a $14 Billion Valuation by 2025 – How Can You Leverage It to Deliver ROI-Driving CX?
- Future Payments
- Mastermind Keynote: Creating a Winning Cardholder Experience
- Fireside Chat: The Need for Speed – Where Next with Faster Payments?
- Keynote Address: eCommerce and Post-Pandemic Priorities
- Power Panel: How Will New Technologies, New Competitors, and New Business Models Shape the Future of Payments? Is Payments Orchestration About to Have its Moment?
2:25pm – 4:00pm | Finovate Focus Tracks
- Digital Transformation
- Keynote Address: Customer Insights – Sharing Real Life Examples of Best Practices in CX and How to Blend Human and Digital CX
- Keynote Address: Financial Services Digital Transformation: Embracing the Next Generation of Technology
- Power Panel: How Open Innovation & Strategic Partnerships Can Help You On Your Digital Transformation Journey
- SME & Consumer Lending
- Keynote Address: PPP Loans – How Community Banks Rose to the Occasion & What Lessons Can We Learn from Their Success?
- Mastermind Keynote: Onboard at the Speed of Digital – Flatten Silos, Fuel Lending, and Regain Control
- Power Panel: Lending 2.0 – What Are the Problems that Need to Be Solved for Consumers & SMEs in the New COVID-19 World?
4:00pm – 4:05pm | Close of FinovateFall 2021