We’d like to take a moment to pause in our usual blogging to express
our gratitude to the sponsors that help keep NetBanker free and
Please take a moment to check out our sponsors (listed below, in alphabetical order):
- Backbase — They’re promoting their fast-to-implement portal software for financial companies including Web 2.0 personalization and online marketing functionality. You can get more information or watch a demo here.
- IntelliResponse — Get a complimentary whitepaper on how self-service via the mobile channel can improve your customer service and benefit your business. Download it now!
- Intuit — Intuit is promoting their FinanceWorks platform. They’ve got a number of on-demand webinars that are worth checking out.
- Murphy & Company — We’re excited to welcome Murphy & Company back as a sponsor in just a few days. Earlier this year, they supported us and promoted their new series of tools
to help financial institutions comply with the recent changes to
Regulation E that require “opt-in” consent from consumers before
charging overdraft fees on certain transactions.
- MyBankTracker — MBT is a new financial community built by avid fans of the banking world. Check out how they’re innovating at MyBankTracker.com.
- WorkLight — Offering (complimentary) results of a new survey on consumer satisfaction and concerns regarding banking applications for the iPhone, BlackBerry and Android. You can also register for a new free webinar on the Top 10 Enterprise Considerations for Mobile Application Platforms on Tuesday September 21st at 11:30 Eastern Time.
- Yodlee — They’re currently promoting their demo at our sold-out FinovateFall conference in early October. Thanks, Yodlee, for the plug! We’re excited to have you on stage!
Thanks for taking a moment to check out our sponsors. Please let us know if you ever have any feedback on these companies or our blogging.
P.S. If you want to join these companies in supporting NetBanker, please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eric Mattson is CEO of Online Financial Innovations, the parent company of NetBanker, Online Banking Report and the Finovate Conference Series. He can be reached at email@example.com.