We’d like to take a quick break in our usual monthly blogging activities to thank the sponsors that help keep NetBanker free and
high-quality. It’s been a great year on NetBanker and these companies’ support made it possible.
Please take a moment to check out our sponsors (listed below, in alphabetical order):
- Backbase — They’re promoting their fall series of webinars about their fast-to-implement portal software for financial companies including Web 2.0 personalization and online marketing functionality. Sign up here.
- Guardian Analytics — Promoting a complimentary whitepaper about building a holistic security practice. Grab a copy!
- IntelliResponse — Get a complimentary whitepaper on how self-service via the mobile channel can improve your customer service and benefit your business. Download it now!
- Intuit — Intuit is promoting their FinanceWorks platform. They’ve got a number of on-demand webinars that are worth checking out.
- Murphy & Company — We’re excited to welcome Murphy & Company back as a sponsor in just a few days. Earlier this year, they supported us and promoted their new series of tools
to help financial institutions comply with the recent changes to
Regulation E that require “opt-in” consent from consumers before
charging overdraft fees on certain transactions.
- MyBankTracker — MBT is a new financial community built by avid fans of the banking world. Check out how they’re innovating at MyBankTracker.com.
- WorkLight — Offering (complimentary) results of a new survey on consumer satisfaction and concerns regarding banking applications for the iPhone, BlackBerry and Android.
- Yodlee — They’re promoting their recent participation at BAI and the launch of the Yodlee FinApp Store. And wishing you all a happy holiday!
Thanks for taking a moment to check out our sponsors. Please let us know if you ever have any feedback on these companies or our blogging.
P.S. If you want to join these companies in supporting NetBanker, please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eric Mattson is CEO of Online Financial Innovations, the parent company of NetBanker, Online Banking Report and the Finovate Conference Series. He can be reached at email@example.com.