As usual, we want pause in our normal blogging to thank the sponsors that help keep NetBanker free and high-quality.
Please consider supporting all our sponsors (listed below in alphabetical order) so they can continue to support us:
- IntelliResponse — Get a complimentary whitepaper on how self-service via the mobile channel can improve your customer service and benefit your business. Download it now!
- Intuit — Intuit is promoting their FinanceWorks platform. They’ve got a number of on-demand webinars that are worth checking out.
- MyBankTracker — MBT is a new financial community built by avid fans of the banking world. Check out how they’re innovating at MyBankTracker.com.
- Strands — Promoting the white-label version of their PFM platform, which recently won a Webby award. They’re offering a video tour and a case study of their implementation for BBVA, Tú Cuentas, that attracted 250,000 online banking users in 4 months.
- WorkLight — Offering (complimentary) results of a new survey on consumer satisfaction and concerns regarding banking applications for the iPhone, BlackBerry and Android. If you’re trying to understand the smartphone trend, it’s worth accessing the results.
- Yodlee — Check out Yodlee’s new free whitepaper on how Personal Financial Management can be a platform for customer engagement. Download it now!
Thanks for taking a moment to check out our sponsors. Please let us know if you ever have any feedback on these companies or our blogging.
P.S. If you want to join these companies in supporting NetBanker, please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.We’ve almost sold out of advertising space for 2010 and will soon open the doors for 2011 space.
Eric Mattson is CEO of Online Financial Innovations, the parent company of NetBanker, Online Banking Report and the Finovate Conference Series. He can be reached at email@example.com.