This post is part of our live coverage of FinovateSpring 2015.
The team from SizeUp is launching its business intelligence platform for financial institutions.
SizeUp FI (Financial Institutions) is a new service that enables FIs to provide their customers with valuable business intelligence directly through the FI’s own website, SizeUp provides FIs:
- Consistent reengagement with customers through “sticky” data services
- Stronger partnerships with business customers by helping them succeed with Big Data insights they previously couldn’t afford or understand
- Introduction to the FIs relevant products and services through SizeUp’s tools at specific decision-points of the customer’s business lifecycle
- New value FIs can provide outside of “me too” FI business offerings
- Multiple versions of SizeUp FI enabling the FI to provide its own custom implementation
SizeUP FI presenters: Anatalio Ubalde, CEO, co-founder; Thomas Barron, VP business development
Product Launch: April 2015
Product distribution strategy: Through financial institutions, through other fintech companies and platforms, licensed
HQ: San Francisco, California
Founded: September 2011