According to CU Solutions Group, SaveUp has helped them help their members to the tune of nearly $450 million saved, and more than $290 million in debt retired.
The metrics are as of the end of May 2013. Together they highlight SaveUp’s ability to incentivize credit union members to improve their personal finances. The SaveUp platform relies on a combination of behavioral science and technological innovation to reward users as they save money and reduce debt.
Some metrics on SaveUp:
- More than 40 credit unions participating across the country
- More than 45% of users connect with CU branded content at least once a week
- More than 2,600 inquiries into new CU products and services generated by SaveUp users.
SaveUp was co-founded by Priya Haji and Sammy Shreibati, currently CEO and CTO, respectively, and is headquartered in San Francisco.
We last wrote
about SaveUp when the company announced a contest to allow users to vote for the prizes they wanted the savings and rewards platform to offer.
CU Solutions Group distributes SaveUp to credit unions as part of its business of providing marketing, technology, and other services. Among the credit unions participating in the SaveUp program are:
- Veridian CU, Waterloo, IA, $2.4 billion in assets
- Northeast CU, Portsmouth, NH, $878 million in assets
- Belvoir FCU, Woodbridge, VA, $309 million in assets
- Sir FCU, Negaunee, MI, $79 million in assets
SaveUp demonstrated its technology as part of the FinovateSpring 2012 show in San Francisco. See them in action here