FinovateFall 2016 is in the books. But with our two-day show ending on a Friday, much of the analysis and reporting on our event is just making its way into the media, both online and off.
Our conferences maximize networking opportunities for attendees, presenters, sponsors, and partners alike. We are equally interested in helping the press get to know our industry, and for our presenters to meet journalists who are eager to bring the good news of fintech innovation to the world. As someone who spends about half of every Finovate in the press area, I can attest to the quality of the conversations between those who present at, and those who report on, our events.
So let’s take a look at what the women and men of the purple lanyards had to say about what they saw at FinovateFall 2016 last week.
Summary of FinovateFall 2016
Takeaway from Finovate and Next Money: Ditch the Humans by Bryan Yurcan and Tanaya Macheel
The Australian Business Review
Blockchain technology extends to agricultural contracts by Richard Gluyas
- Bots Are Everywhere, But Are They Ready for Banking? by Philip Ryan
- Breaking Banks: New York Fintech Week 2016 [AUDIO] by Philip Ryan
- Can Friends and Family Help Customers Save Money? by Philip Ryan
- Chatbots Take One Small Step Forward to True AI with Personetics, Clinc by Grace Noto
- FinovateFall Day 1: APIs, Biometrics, Big Data Analytics by Grace Noto
- FinovateFall Day 2: Bots, Bonds, and a Bit of Blockchain by Grace Noto
- Top 3 Fintech Raises: M1Finance, Shippo, Unilend by Grace Noto
- Backbase promises 60-second customer-onboarding with new solution by Tanya Andreasyan
- Finovate: innovation, collaboration, and ten-year anniversary by Banking Tech
Beyond the Arc
Fintech Innovators: 4 Companies to Watch by Steven Ramirez
- A hot new app is hoping to change the way you manage your money by Tina Wadhwa
- I listened to 82 finance startup pitches – here’s what I learned about where Wall Street is heading by Tina Wadhwa
- Brief: Finovate Fall 2016 Best of Show by JD Alois
- Facebook for Banking? Urban FT Combines Social & Financial by JD Alois
- Finovate Celebrates 10th Anniversary Show in NYC by Amy Wan
The Fintech Blog
Finovate: What You Missed by Gary Zimmerman
The Best New Personal Apps and Sites by Richard Eisenberg
New York Business Journal
Mobile tech for automobile lending, gift card redeeming snag top prize at Finovate by Anthony Noto
Startups Want to Ditch the Humans by Bryan Yurcan and Tanaya Macheel
StartUpper (in Greek)
The Startups That Stood Out at FinovateFall in New York by George Batter
Enterprise startup Kore: Banks need bots to woo young people by Khari Johnson
William Mills Agency Blog
We’ll update the list as more press comes in. If you’ve published a piece you’d like us to include, please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And for more insights into FinovateFall 2016, be sure to check out our Twitter coverage, FinovateFall 2016: Live from Twitterverse.