For the past year, we’ve been publishing a wrap-up of each Finovate event. Since there is now a Finovate every quarter, we are rolling event coverage into a quarterly publication and expanding it to include other significant fintech developments.
The report focuses primarily on the highlights from FinovateEurope, including profiles of the Best of Show winners:
- Credit-Agricole for its app store where it is wooing outside developers
- ETRONIKA for its BANKTRON e-channel management platform
- mBank with Efigence for their Facebook & social platform
- Meniga for its PFM platform, including “buy” vs “not buy” feature
- Moven (Movenbank) for the worldwide launch of its mobile-optimized bank
- Pockets United for its group purchasing mobile solution
- SumUp for its mobile point-of-sale system
- Virtual Piggy for its kids’ payment system with parental controls
The report also contains a run-down of the quarterly highlights and milestones at Finovate alums and other fintech companies.
About the report
Finovate Quarterly (link)
Highlights of Q1 2013, including a look at the best new products from FinovateEurope
Author: Julie Schicktanz & David Penn, Finovate Group Research Analysts
Editor: Jim Bruene, Finovate Group Founder
Published: 31 March 2013
Length: 64 pages; 10,000 words
Cost: No extra charge to OBR subscribers, US$150 for others here
The printed version will be mailed to subscribers next week.
1. See Best of Show methodology here.