We’d like to take a moment to pause in our usual blogging to express our gratitude to the sponsors that help keep NetBanker free and high-quality.
In the last few weeks, we’ve been happy to welcome Intuit, MyBankTracker and Strands as new sponsors. Guardian Analytics and Murphy & Company are taking a short break in their sponsorship but will be back later this year.
Please consider supporting all our sponsors (listed below in alphabetical order) so they can continue to support us:
- IntelliResponse — Get a complimentary whitepaper on how self-service via the mobile channel can improve your customer service and benefit your business. Download it now!
- Intuit — Intuit is promoting their FinanceWorks platform. They’ve got a number of on-demand webinars that are worth checking out.
- Guardian Analytics — Giving away a free copy of the new 2010 Business Banking Trust Study they conducted in partnership with the Ponemon Institute. The research examines the challenges of fraud and its effects on business banking relationships. Grab a copy today!
- Murphy & Company — Promoting a new series of tools to help financial institutions comply with the recent changes to Regulation E that require “opt-in” consent from consumers before charging overdraft fees on certain transactions. Check ’em out!
- MyBankTracker — MBT is a new financial community built by avid fans of the banking world. Check out how they’re innovating at MyBankTracker.com.
- Strands — Promoting the white-label version of their PFM platform, which recently won a Webby award. They’re offering a video tour and a case study of their implementation for BBVA, Tú Cuentas, that attracted 250,000 online banking users in 4 months.
- WorkLight — Watch a free recording of their recent 1-hour webinar on “Widget Banking” that addressed the “5 Questions You Should Answer Before Launching Widget Banking.” Or simply head over to their website for more info on their complete offering.
- Yodlee — Sign up today for Yodlee’s latest webinar (Thursday, June 10 from 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT) on Online Account Opening and how to drive more ROI from it.
Thanks for taking a moment to check out our sponsors. Please let us know if you ever have any feedback on these companies or our blogging. Speak of which — back to it!
P.S. If you want to join these companies in supporting NetBanker, please drop me an email at email@example.com.We’ve almost sold out of advertising space for 2010 and will soon open the doors for 2011 space.
Eric Mattson is CEO of Online Financial Innovations, the parent company of NetBanker, Online Banking Report and the Finovate Conference Series. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.