With our FinovateStartup conference just a month away (April 28), I wanted to alert readers to the upcoming early-bird deadline. This Tuesday, March 31, is the last day to save $100 by purchasing tickets for the early-bird price of $895 each. Registration is here.
You’ve seen the amazing lineup of 52 participating startups (latest four here plus previous 48 here), but I also wanted to point out there is an equally impressive lineup of attendees already registered for the event (see selected logos below).
Whether you work for a tech company, bank, credit union or other financial services company, there is no better way to be exposed to so many new ideas in just a single day. It can be extremely thought-provoking to view the market through the lens of focused, energetic and creative startup. It’s an entire day thinking outside the box.
Some of the ideas you’ll experience April 28:
- Opportunities with decoupled debit
- Social savings, lending and investing
- Helping consumers find the best financial solution to fit their needs
- How to leverage the community to help solve financial problems
- The grand reopening of person-to-person lending
- New mutual funds targeting retail investors
- The best ideas for online personal financial management
- New ways to help users find and track investments
- Using PIN-debit online
- How to help consumers manage their total debt
- Small business solutions for managing expense reports online
- iPhone applications that help you engage customers
- An online solution for accounts-receivable financing
- Using the credit report/score as a jumping off point to targeted offers
- New ways to increase actual and perceived security
- Mortgage optimization engine
Sample of registered attendees for FinovateStartup 2009
Participating startups at FinovateStartup 2009