Is there a better way to start your week than by getting to know another six companies that are helping redefine financial technology for a new generation of increasingly mobile consumers?
Today we’ve got another handful of companies who will be presenting their innovations at Old Billingsgate Market Hall in London for FinovateEurope 2014. From mobile imaging and investment advisory to cloud-based banking and PFM, the presenters at this year’s event are guaranteed to show us more than a few clues as to what we will see from fintech’s best and brightest in 2014.
And if you’ve missed previous installments of our Sneak Peek series, be sure to check out Peeks #1-5 below.
Atsora provides one-stop shopping for SME finance analytics and business management, bringing together companies, banks, and financial service providers on one platform to interact better.
- SaaS financial hub for engaging SMEs and banks
- SMEs can build business models (canvas) and track them based on real flows
- Momentum bases on out of the box and 3rd party widgets. Developers are welcome.
- Omni-channel customer interactions, with ease (no programming)
- Move between mobile, tablet, branch, call centre without starting over
- Agile development delivers fast time-to-market
Excess Return develops new generation investment tools for the financial community.
- Find the very best trading ideas
- Enhance your performance
- Minimize your risk
Top Image Systems provides a mobile imaging platform driving innovation imaging and document processing solutions for FIs such as check deposit, bill payment, and more.
- IQA on the handset
- Automatic image capture
- Optimal user experience
Truphone Mobile Recording helps you stay globally compliant and productive while enabling mobilization and fuller utilization of existing IT infrastructure.
- Effortless global compliance to FCA regulations for mobile recording
- Global productivity: record calls in 110 countries, without compromising call quality
- Enable mobilization
Momentum (fka YourWealth) uses accessible innovation technology to place the consumer at the heart of the financial world, whether they have £5 or £50 million.
- Money Hub users can budget, aggregate accounts, and plan multiple scenarios
- Link Money Hub to your financial advisor
- Accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop devices