We are harnessing the collective wisdom of some of the most insightful fintech analysts and observers next week at FinovateAsia in Singapore. Our Power Panels, on October 14 and 15, will investigate key trends that are driving fintech innovation in the Asia Pacific region.
A preview of the upcoming conversation is below. And if you will be in Singapore next week, here’s how to join us for what promises to be a series of fascinating discussions on fintech in Asia.
Off the Record Session with Regulators: What Are Our Priorities & Concerns in Regulating Fintech?
How can we support fintech start-ups and balance risk and innovation – what is “right touch” regulation? Data privacy is on the rise globally – will this impact regulation of the use of data in Asia? How can regtech address compliance and regulatory challenges?
Featuring Scott Bales, Samantha Emery, Pralhad Giri, and Kooi Fei Foong
Power Panel: Mapping Out Your Digital Transformation Journey – Start with the Customer & Work Backward
The battle for customer data and insight – what are the keys to success in the age of hyper personalization? How can financial institutions adopt open innovation to avoid becoming just the infrastructure and losing the customer engagement space?
Featuring Brit Blakeney, Samuel Hall, Dennis Khoo, Ravinder Pal Singh, and Scott Bales
Challenger Bank Power Panel: What Have We Learned On Our Journey to Build a Digital Only Bank
What are the challenges in building a digital only bank in today’s environment? How can companies take advantage of new openness toward challenger bank? Where do digital only challenger banks fit in the financial ecosystem along with traditional banks and financial service providers, as well as fintechs?
Featuring Louise Beaumont, Umang Moondra, Tony Ohlsson, and Jeremy Berger
Power Panel: How Tech Giants, Platform Players and Their Super Apps Are Reaching New Consumers In A Tech-Driven World
Who are the most innovative tech giants and platform players of today? What are these companies doing right to maintain their edge in the market? How do super apps help innovative firms attract and engage new, tech-savvy consumers in an increasingly competitive environment.
Featuring Helen Yi, Samita Malik, Yin Long, Johann Hauswald and Scott Bales
Mentoring Power Panel: What Every Startup Needs to Know about Fundraising, Winning Investors, Marketing, Building Scale, and Overcoming the Hurdles to Form Fruitful Partnerships in Asia
What kind of opportunities do Asian markets present for fintech startups? How important is it for fintechs based outside of Asia to partner with firms inside of the region? What are the biggest challenges that startups face when seeking to partner with financial institutions in Asia?
Featuring Karen Contet Farzam, Dhiritiman Hui, Kuo-Yi Lim, Paul Spronk, and Daniel Ramamoorthy.
In addition to our Power Panels, FinovateAsia will also feature a series of roundtables and debates on the latest topics in Asian fintech.
- Strategy Roundtable (Emerging Asian Markets Stream): Capturing the Opportunities in Asian Emerging Markets – Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Korea.
- Strategy Roundtable (Digital Lending Stream): Retail, Small Business, and Commercial Lending in Asia – Where are the Opportunities for Incumbents and Startups? How Will Regulation Change the Game?
- Strategy Roundtable (Digital Payments Stream): Payments Innovation – Where Is Asia Ahead of the West and Where Is It Lagging? What Will the Asian Retail and Wholesale Payments Ecosystem Look Like in 2025?
- Strategy Roundtable (Investech Stream): How Can Incumbents Harness New Technologies and Identify and Collaborate with New Players to Embrace Innovation and Transform Investment Management?
- Investors Debate: Where Is the Smart Money Investing in Asian Fintech? Will the Consumer Focused Fintech Model Evolve into a Business Focused Model? What Do We Know About the Next Generation of Unicorns?
- Analyst Showcase: What’s Hot and What’s Not in Fintech? What Has Changed in the Last 12 Months?
FinovateAsia kicks off in Singapore on October 14 through 15, with a special Summit Day on the 16th. For more information, and to pick up your ticket and save your spot, visit our registration page today.