- HPC Wire takes a look at the partnership between Toopher and Texas Advanced Computing Center.
- Regulators green light IDology plans for New Jersey expansion.
- Jackson Free Press uses data from Manilla to source column on student loan debt.
- Michigan-based ECCU introduces a responsive designed website powered by Banno.
- MyBankTracker reports: SimpleTuition’s SmarterBank to Shut Down Due to Low Participation.
- International Business times considers how Holvi and TransferWise are revolutionizing banking.
- Tagit powering Maybank P2P m-payment Service in Singapore.
- BancVue’s Kasasa wins Five 2013 MarCom Awards.
- Betterment CEO Joe Stein talks about the online RIA industry with RIA Biz.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.