- LifeHacker takes a look at Wallaby’s mobile app.
- Nomis Solutions wins patent for price sensitivity models.
- Heckyl Technologies takes first place in UK Trade & Investment innovation contest.
- Billeo announces acquisition of ecommerce platform, Swag.io.
- Encap earns seven-figure investment from ProVenture Seed.
- Credit Union Times features Arxan.
- Money Marketing considers Narrative Science, Quantopian, Moven, MoneyDesktop and Jemstep.
- Zopa named Most Trusted Loans Provider at the Moneywise Customer Service Awards 2013.
- CU Broadcast interviews MoneyDesktop’s Bret Skousen.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.