- Stash Scores $65 Million; Launches Stock-Back Rewards.
- TickSmith Teams Up with CanDeal to Power DataVault Innovations.
- First Wave of Demoing Companies for FinovateSpring Revealed.
Around the web
- Aerospike launches suite of add-on modules, Aerospike Connect, to make it easier for businesses to integrate the company’s database.
- Identitii renews its partnership with HSBC Global Services (UK).
- Onfido appointed to the FIDO Alliance Board of Directors.
- ACI Worldwide announces the extension of its partnership with South Africa’s Capitec Bank.
- IdentityMind Global to support Koi Trading’s AML Compliance-as-a-Service offering.
- Gusto appoints Square’s former Head of Information Security Fredrick Lee as its new Chief Security Officer.
- PayPal adds instant transfer feature for bank accounts.
- Insuritas and ReliaQuote partner to offer ID theft protection to 10 million consumers.
- Fenergo enables financial firms to digitally visualize risk in fight against financial crime.
- GroundFloor partners with Dwolla to make payments more efficient for borrowers and investors.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.